Join 5 Magazine Editor-in-Chief Czarina Mirani for Cz’s Boogie, a selection of her 10 current favorite tracks (from all genres) along with House Music news and gossip.
New microphone, which is better studio or podcasting, Pomo, Andy Compton, advantages of being a member, Anna Wise, Cz’s bad (and good movie picks): The Invitation, Boy Bye, Only 4 One Night, 5 Mag going to Movement, Lil Louis playing his edit of a then mystery song, Cz’s edit
Cz’s Boogie Episode 10 Tracklist
1) Love to the World (Jerome Hicks; Jerome’s Love & Understanding Remix)
2) Work it Out (Pomo)
3) Moringa Moonrise (Andy Compton & Han Litz)
4) Bluenotes (Andy Compton)
5) Boogie Medicine (Bonetti, City Soul Project Remix)
6) Precious Possession (Anna Wise)
7) Can’t U See (Alex Agore)
8) Low Down (Burning Bridges)
9) Sex I’m An Addict (The Fitness & Pony, Soul Clap Efunk Mix)
10) Equatoriale (Souldynamic, Cz’s Dance Edit)
photo courtesy of Louis Fitch Images
It’s Time: originally published in 5 Magazine Issue 147 featuring Kevin Yost, Jenifa Mayanja and Sound Warrior, Gavin Hardkiss, why music got cheap and gear got expensive (and it’s mostly your fault) and more. Become a member of 5 Magazine for First & Full Access to Real House Music for only $2 per month!