Our man in Switzerland, Jamie Lewis, is celebrating the release of his new album Purpleized. In Purple Music fashion, the release contains one unmixed and DJ friendly CD along with a vinyl edition, and features collaborations with something like a who’s who of soulful House in 2012, including Marc Evans, Cosmo Klein, Kim Cooper, Djaimin, Dario D’Attis (a remake of “Space Woman”), Liquideep and Jamie’s new remixes for the other Purple One, Prince.
The next single from the album, “Obsession” with Kim Cooper, will be out on June 15 at Better Retailers Near You and via Purple Music.
1. Jamie Lewis ft. Kim Cooper: Obsession (Jamie Lewis Darkroom Mix)
2. Jamie Lewis & Cosmo Klein: Seven Days (Jamie Lewis Cosmopolitan Mix)
3. Jamie Lewis & Marc Evans: Without You (Jamie Lewis House Mix)
4. Liquideep: Alone (Jamie Lewis Remix)
5. Jamie Lewis ft. Michelle Weeks: The Light (David Penn & Rober Gaez Urbana Mix)
6. Jamie Lewis & Dario D’Attis ft. Charlie: Woman in Space (JL & DD Outer Space Club Mix)
7. Jamie Lewis: Cookys 4.5 (Siwel Eimaj Crazy Bigroom Mix)
8. Prince: Dance 4 Me (Jamie Lewis Revamped Purple Mix)
9. Bria Valente: 2 Nite (Jamie Lewis Deep Session Mix)
10. Djaimin vs. Jamie Lewis: It’s A New Day (Jamie Lewis Sunrise Mix)